Typical organization challenges
- Cost constraints required you to move into a lackluster office space that is uncomfortable and uninspiring for staff and visitors.
- Potential funders are hesitant to support your capital campaign without a clear understanding and vision of your facility needs.
- You recently outgrew your office space or will need more space soon.
- Your office space doesn’t comply with accessibility and health standards.
- First impressions when visiting your office are inconsistent with your culture and mission.
High-impact organization solutions through The 1%
- Renovate your existing office space to align your environment with your ongoing activities, program needs, and service offerings.
- Develop capital campaign materials that capture the essence of your new facilities and compel funders to support your project.
- Select an office location and space that accommodates your needs and trajectory.
- Design your office space to have optimal conditions for accessibility, productivity, and comfort.
- Convey your mission through your office space, so that all visitors have positive first and lasting impressions of your organization.